Re: [pct-l] The latest trend.

Troubador wrote:
"If you are going to put your shoes in your sleeping bag, bring along a
trashbag to put them in so your bag doesn't get soaked."

I definitely agree.  Another thing that I have done to solve the
frozen-boots-in-the-morning problem is to put my boots (in their garbage
bag) between my sleeping bag and my outer bag.  This works especially well
if you get an outer bag that's too long for your sleeping bag, but even if
it's not, this does keep your feet from getting so cold.

Salut!
Kirsten