Re: [pct-l] "national monument" vs "national park".

Not all National Monuments are administered by the National Park Service.
For example, Grand-Staircase Escalante National Monument is administered
by the BLM. Mt. St. Helens is a National Monument and is administered by
the US Forest Service, NOT the National Park Service.