[pct-l] sundowner boots

I've had a pair for about 10 yrs now, and they have served me very well
with no complaints.  They stopped being waterproof maybe 2 yrs ago, but
they haven't given me a blister in at least 5 yrs, and I keep going back
to them despite having bought a new pair of boots.  I have worn them
literally into the ground at this point and unfortunately will have to
give them up eventually.

That being said, I have heard that they are the most popular boot being
sold these days and are basically a wannabe boot for those who want to
look like the outdoor type without shelling out the money.

How's that for inconsistency?

Julianna