[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #990

When I climbed St. Helens in early May (one week before the 100 person/day
limit is in force) it was $15 on the morning of the climb.  I made no
reservations.. I showed up at the store where the sell them (Jack's),
waited in line and paid that very day.  Same story the year before.  I
don't believe they took reservations..at least that time of year.  (maybe
that is how it works for the on-season time of year? I haven't tried to
summit the mt when it was on-season)

I can't believe that they now charge a 8$ admission fee as well.  I was
just there in Oct; are they implementing that now or for the spring?

That is so much cashola for one day.  Excuse me, I need to go throw up.
Shame on them.