Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKO, Roster & Archive pages

Yes I had back-upos of everything but they were a few days old.  So that
is why I wasn't sure how accurate they would be.  But for the most part I
think they are fine.

So Tioga Pass is open?  That is really cool.  We plan on starting our hike
up there and making our way back down to the valley floor.  Then spending
a couple of days just hiking around.  This all starts this coming up
Wednesday.

Have a good one!
Ty