Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKO, Roster & Archive pages

Glad you had a backup...I (duh!!) sent you the wrong PCTRoster--Margo had
one of
the same name...but maybe it helped--although I am sure you saw that one
already..

I will be there with Tom as you probably know..so ask for him at the Awahnee
and we can try to get together for a hike and/or dinner or whatever...

Rich