Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKO, Roster & Archive pages

I was working on the PCT roster when I made the mistake of deleting one of
the files.  It was the data file for the south-to-north 2000 file.  I
believe I restored everything but if anyone that submitted their entry for
this file, please take a look to make sure you are still listed there.

	http://www.vr6.com/hikes/PCTRoster.html

Thanks,
Ty