Re: [pct-l] Site update

I have something similar to this gear list as well.  Mine will
actually calculate how much weight is being carried based on what you
select.  I just I use it more to determine how much weight I will be
carrying on each of my different hikes.

Check it out at the following URL:

	http://www.vr6.com/hikes/gear/

I am still making a few purchases so the list is constantly being updated.

Ty