[pct-l] Site update

Hello folks,

Just wanted to pop in a say that I've updated my website. It now includes a
complete gear list with reviews and photos which may be helpful to
prospective PCT thru-hikers. I've also updated the photogalleries and am
working on the previously mentioned '99 yearbook. So, if you were on the
trail over last summer, send me a photo!

I've also teamed up with Rusty Johnston and we will be presenting his
nutrition study of PCT hikers on the website. So, check that out as well.

As always, any feedback is welcomed!

http://www.pcthiker.com

Troubadour
----------------