Re: [pct-l] I commend you all

Yes the weather was great!!!  At some points there was so much snow that
you could only see the top couple inches of the trail markers.

I know I could have dropped about 5-8 lbs by leaving a few pieces of
clothing and the trekking poles.  But since the evenings got down to about
15 degrees, my Down Time 10+ bag and liner was just enough.  I still had a
few pieces of clothing on.  But the days were great.  On Satrurday the
sky/day couldn't have been better.  I was hiking in polyester tee-shirt
and Gore-Tex pants.  You couldn't ask for better winter weather.

As an added bonus, we didn't see a single soul until Sunday evening on our
way out.  The ones that we did see didn't look to be prepared for where
they were heading.

Ty