[pct-l] Mix water to Alcohol

Just read again on an Alcohol review web page that adding 10% water to your
alcohol fuel greatly reduces the sooting of pots. Moss tents makes a good
single wall Teepee style tent called "Super Fly" which is as light as many
one person tents but with the benefit of head room. While the little bivi
coffin type tents are light, they offer little else. North face made the
grasshopper tent 25 year ago which was light but a pain to set up with 11
guide lines to stake out. Teepee tents are very wind proven used by polar
explorers today and are tops in square ft. per weight ratios. The problem is
tent manufactures keep shoving free standing tents with their clutter of tent
poles our way, but offering little else. The Moss tent is a two man tent. I'd
like to see someone sell a teepee I-pole one man , bugproof tent which could
be made in the 2 1/2 lb. range and also offer headroom.