[pct-l] Grizzly Dodge

This is Grizzly Dodge of Washington. There are roughly 25 Grizzlies in
Washington. Most are in the Selkerk mountains in the Northeast section ( 20 )
and 5 roaming the North Cascades. Lowest KNOWN grizzly was found in the Cle
Elum area. I have found 12 inch rear bear tracks in fresh snow in the St.
Helens area 3 years ago. ps. I am thinking of buying this Jansport barebones
internal frame from Campor which weighes  3lbs. and 5 ozs. cost is -69.00 and
is 3800 cu. of room. Sounds like a good deal. Next thing you know is I'll be
hiking in tennis shoes and cooking with alcohol!!!!! Yuk, no way.