[pct-l] Alcohol Stove Contest

Rich said:

>>I think automatic first place should go to the person who
>>can invent amulti-alcohol fueled stove wherein the user can
>>also utilize the fuel for (environmentally sound of course)
>>secondary purposes .
>>For example, vodka martinis, Shots, and rum based fuels come
>>to mind at the moment..hic

>>Just kidding.

No problem.  One of my goals (achieved) has been to be able to
drink and burn from the same bottle.  Everclear (190 proof
alcohol) fills the bill on all counts... it's only real problem
is that the the expense ($15 per fifth here in Oregon) seriously
limits my trip duration and frequency.

I think one last category should be established for the stove
contest: Disguise.  A well-disguised stove would not look like
a stove, smell like a stove, or sound like a stove.  It would
thus be able to travel by commercial air to the trailhead,
accompanied by it's (legal) undisguised liquor fuel supply.

. . . Kurt