[pct-l] esbit tabs

I have one and I use it occasionally, but I do not consider the tabs reasonably
cheap.  It's takes at least one for a meal, if not two, and for the price of
four tabs at 50 cents each ($5.99 12pk Campmor) ,I can buy and use a whole
gallon of unleaded gas for my whisperlite.  The Esbit's only strong point is its
light weight, a principal factor in some circumstances.  Now, someone just needs
to find an inexpensive fuel source for it.