Re: [pct-l] esbit tabs

A not so apparent benefit of using esbits, which may offset some of the
expense, is that they are so easy to use. There is no fuel line to get
clogged, or is there possible spillage of fuel in the pack. And, you never
have to guess at how long they might last. Who hasn't lifted up their MSR
fuel bottle, shaken it, and said, I think I have 3 more days worth of fuel.

Troubadour
"Being an artist means not numbering or counting, but ripening like a tree
which doesn't force its sap and stands confidently in the storms of spring
not afraid that summer may not come. It does come. It always comes." --Rilke