[pct-l] PCT planning program updates

Hello,

I'm *hoping* to get a new version of the PCT planning program online this
December.  I've been way too busy with school to be able to do any work on
the program.  While working on the new design, I thought I'd post to the
list and see what if any of you have any things you would like me to
incorporate into the program.  Right now, the most people seem to want the
ability to add extra rest days at every stop.  I'm also adding an option to
save your hiking plan on the server, that way you won't have to reenter
your hiking data every time you go to use the program (or when the boss
leaves your office).

For those of you who haven't seen it, it is at:
http://www.newestindustry.com/pct/pctplan/

Take care,
Craig

Craig Giffen