[pct-l] sleeping bags

I used a Feathered Friends Swallow this year on my 1200 mile PCT
hike and I have no complaints.  One of the nicer characteristics
was the light weight at just 2 lbs.   But it is worth considering
a bag such as Campmor's 20 degree down if you're on a restricted
budget.  I bought one recently just to check it out, and at $125
I was very impressed with the contruction, and it seemed a toasty
bag at that.  It's  a little heavier than my FF bag at 2lbs 6oz,
but is lighter than my old Marmot bag which I've used for much of
my hiking.

Scott Conover