Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKOP

In a message dated 10/27/99 11:19:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
reynolds@ilan.com writes:

<< I am trying to talk Sly into driving the van but so far he
 is talking about some girlfriend and a nondescript trail [AT]. He'll cave
 in.Unlimited beer .  >>

What's the date again?  We could do a key exchange.  She'll understand.

At one time (while I was there hiking), I thought that I'd never do the
southern section of the PCT again.  In hindsight, I had a excellent outing in
the desert section.

However, I have my eyes on picking up where I left off and making it through
Oregon and the stump state.

ADZPCTKOP?  I like that best (it's original), don't change it for any lazy
hiker that can't remember what it stands for, or fails to ask again, what it
means.

See you soon,  Sly