Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKOP

>         In general the date will be set according to the convience of the
> organizers. The people who worked their @$$ off last year will decide what
> date is best for them.

Exactly as it ought to be!!! The ADZPCTKOP (nope, I don't like the name
either! ALthough it is, indeed distinctive!) last year was fabulous!
Great fun to meet hikers there and then again on the trail. I encourage
all 2000 ers to attend. I'll be there barring andy oddball
circumstances, and I won't be starting my section hike out of VVR until
much later in the summer. Well worth the trip to San Diego (I live in
Colorado) just to be part of the gang and celebrate the energy of the
PCT and the people who are drawn to it.

 I am trying to talk Sly into driving the van but so far he
> is talking about some girlfriend and a nondescript trail [AT].   I"m for that. Sly, we still need to take the time to sit down and chat some.

Kudos to all who have ever hiked any part of the PCT. Reminder:  New
names and 99 results are going up on the PCT Roster at
http://www.tothesummit.com/PCTRoster.html. I'm in the midst of a rash of
speaking gigs (This is a good thing!) that will end on November 7 at
which time I'll take the time to do the remodel on the Roster to move
the 2000 people up to the the top. Thanks to all of you who gave me news
of this year's hikers.

enjoy the day.

Namaste, m
--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Nurture the dreams that inspire you to go
beyond your limits."
										-Unknown