Re: [pct-l] Way back when ... (continued)

I've been flipping back and forth between A and B all my adult life. All
through my 20's I thought the plan A life as Greg described it was what I
wanted. But, plan B kept getting in the way. In my (relatively) old age,
I've discovered that I was a square peg that I kept trying to pound into a
round hole, so I pretty well disposed of my type A life and went with what
makes my heart glad.
Fortunately I have a very understanding significant other who is willing to
support me, emotionally, and occasionally financially in my endeavor to make
my life meaningful to me.
          Carolyn---  "Have goat, will travel"
"Practical Goatpacking"
$15.95 plus $3.20 postage to: