Re: [pct-l] Snow in the North Cascades

I'll vouch for that one, I was on Rainier this weekend, though I think the freezing line was a bit higher than 7k. Regardless, our summer up here sucks. The snow is melting, slowly. Through hikers will make it. Northbounders have had it all by the time they get up here, what's a few hundred blowdowns and week long storms, anyway?
See you on a mountain (in a whiteout)
Jeremy
PCT 97