[pct-l]Karl's website

Hi Karl and list

I just checked out your website for the first time and really enjoyed it.
The Carson Pass area is my personal favorite so there was lots for me to
read on your site.  My daughter and I have a running argument about the best
wilderness - I say Carson Pass Mokelumne Wilderness, she votes for
Desolation - Lake Aloha - she climbed Pyramid Peak last summer and loved it.

I just want to get up Round Top this summer.  I got to Round Top Lake last
year, my first try at hiking, but didn't continue to the top.

I had a quick mile or two on the PCT that runs along Echo Lake Sunday.  The
weather was perfect - too noisy around there, but I didn't have much time.

I know you've all done this before - but anyone feel like voting for their
favorite part of the PCT again?

Mary B