[pct-l] is the border safe?

What's with the paranoia about "illegals" and seeing Spanish in  restrooms? We should be more worried about places like Yosemite, where WASPs are racking up a body count. I'll be getting nervous toward the north border myself. All those Arayan Nation types with assault rifles.

Speaking of steroetyping "ethnics", did anybody see CNN last week? Some cop in MA was training recruits that Mexicans and Pakis aren't affected by pepper spray like other people. He said it's because they eat all that spicy food and work in chile pepper fields all day. I think I'll donate my old running shoes to him.      A. Kellerman

"Doctor, my leg hurts. What can I do?"
The doctor says, "Limp!"
               -Henny Youngman (1906-1998)
Get free, personal E-mail from Connect Oklahoma! - http://www.conok.com