[pct-l] ground cloth

I've been using an emergency blanket as a ground cloth for the last year
or so.  I don't recall the brand name but it is blue on one side, and
silver on the other.  I really like it.  It's really light and has held up
pretty well.  The only thing that's happened to it is a few very small pin
holes from sleeping on gravel rocks.  I've also used it to get through
extremely overgrown trails that are full of prickers or Stinging Nettles.
Hasn't ripped yet.  I would have to say however, that I've never used it
for continuous days of downpours, however, I have used it while it's
rained for a day or so and stayed dry.

Laurel