Re: [pct-l] Jeepers

>had a good critical look at the map, and decided that this was no >longer a hike,but rather a survival situation. I abandoned the trail >even after drinking a over a gallon of water in an hour, and resting >in the evening shade at 85 degrees, I started feeling the nausea, >cramps and disorientation of heat exhaustion.  Every muscle and >every joint ached, I had a pounding headache, and

Cut to the chase Man! Did you pick up the used water stashes or not? Ha ha ha!

Tough hike, best report of desert hike I ever read. Good lessons for everybody. Glad to have you back.      A. Kellerman

"Doctor, my leg hurts. What can I do?"
The doctor says, "Limp!"
               -Henny Youngman (1906-1998)
Get free, personal E-mail from Connect Oklahoma! - http://www.conok.com