[pct-l] Experience with Superfeet insoles?

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest John Gwynne <johngbp@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:johngbp@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

I recently had a boot fitter recommend Superfeet insoles as a way to
help my narrow feet (B width) fit better inside both trail runners and
lightweight hiking boots. He said Superfeet provide excellent heel control,
help to keep the foot from sliding forward on downhill stretches, and minimize
foot fatigue from impact shock on long multiday hikes. I'd like to hear
from anyone who has used Superfeet insoles and how they compare with other
types of insoles (Spenco, etc.).Thanks for your input.