Re: [pct-l] Bear Boxes

On Thu, 13 May Read Miller <ReadM@sprynet.com> writes:
[snip]Bear Boxes. There
>has been some mention of their location but I don't think I have a
>complete picture. I would appreciate any information on their location

You can check these sites, Read:
http://www.gorp.com/pcta/bearbox.txt
http://www.nps.gov/seki/bear_box.htm

All the RS around the Sierra have free handouts with the locations, also.
The printed descriptions may seem kinda sketchy, but the boxes are easy
to spot once you know the general area to look. Lemme know if you need
something more specific.     bj

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]