Re: [pct-l] Starts May 7

Dear List / Bob,

I tried to find your phone number on Friday to see if you could help as I
ran into a problem getting Mike Scawen down to Campo.  My wife was
scheduled for surgery Friday afternoon and all my plans, of course, went to
hell.  She didn't actually go under the knife after all but by the time the
docs made the decision it was too late for my plans.  I put Mike on a train
to San Diego late Friday a.m. and the last I heard from him he had arrived
and was headed to the bus station to catch the bus to Campo.  I had also
arranged to pick up David Long at the San Diego airport on Friday afternoon
on my way down.  I was able to contact him at the airport and he too headed
to the bus station.

Does anyone know whether they were able to get to Campo Friday evening?

Perhaps we should have a support central coordination list of phone
numbers, etc.  In this regard, my work number is 562-597-2442, and home is
909-860-2119.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel