[pct-l] Snow at San Jacinto, Washington, Batch?

I am wondering what the snow levels and conditions on Desert Divide and
Taquitz Saddle, the Balck Mountain road Junction with the PCT, and on San
Jacinto are.  And has Batch been located?

For the North to South hikers, I would like to add that the snow here is
not only deep but is continuing to fall and accumulate.  This means that it
is very soft and travel most likely would involve a good deal of
post-holing. Skis might be helpful.  We live 15 miles from Mt. Baker, and
are at 1300 feet.  we have had snow three times the last week and this
morning there was 3 inches, which has already melted, but the snowpack
starts at about 2,000 feet and becomes very deep quickly as one goes above
that in altitude.

Goforth