[pct-l] Correction!

Whew!  Even though I proof-read all my outgoing many times, I didn't catch
that one.
Thanks all for your timely interventions, but I did mean S->N.  I HAVE been
training in my Desert Rhat hat, not my snowshoes (not that there is any in
Cconnecticut to train on)!  But I think N->S would be possible, but one
would have to prepare for Mal de Raquettes...

So here is the corrected message:

My plans are firming up to start a S->N through-hike late May early June.
 Still debating the flip-flop issue, when I think about Cascades in Sep.

If anyone else is starting about then and is interested in partnering
please drop me an email.

-- Dave Stockton

David B. Stockton
davstock@tiac.net