[pct-l] Margo or Joanne

have just resubscribed to the digest and am trying to get caught up with
Margo..I do not see any later than April28th postings on her website.  Is
she still on the trail?  Also did Joanne get the lower sections done before
she went off trail in San. Francisco.   We started April 9th and I came off
the trail at Sizzors crossing with trashed feet, due I am sure to a
waterproof low hiker shoe that did not breath. Never had such feet problems.
So will restart there next spring.
Hopefully in July and August I will get more of Washington State done.
Marge  "the old gal"