[pct-l] All right RTestman , Way to go!

I can't help but comment on this , even in Alaska where the people outnumber
the bears, we try to move people around bear habitat, not bears around
people.  The bears were here first in other words.
I love Testmans Ideas below

"Seems to me there are lots of humans, relatively few bears. Logic would
dictate that the humans troubling the bears should be shot on sight!  That
would solve not only this problem, but could help the whole planet by
getting
rid of a few of these nasty, out of control humans!" Of course, we could use
merely rubber bullets, at first, to train these humans.)"

Great ideas Testmen, now is the time for people to run second to habitat,
not the other way around.
Hope we all learn in the future.
Taa
globetrotter