Re: [pct-l] more on ultralight

In a message dated 4/14/99 4:17:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
brian.robinson@compaq.com writes:

<< According to '98ers journals, Fuller Ridge on Mt. San Jacinto (B10) was a
 strong candidate.  Light snowfall in the south makes it unlikely that '99
 will be similar.  >>

Can I assume then with this years snow, I should be able get through, atleast
to Kennedy Meadows without an ice ax?  Or would it be wiser to send it to
IdylIwild, for the short section to Cabazon?   It would certainly make things
easier if could skip this gear drop as I also plan on sending a few other
things to KM and I'm not looking to make the post office rich!  ; )

Again thanks,  Sly