Re: [pct-l] Re: News from the Goforth

:>Joanne "Goforth" Lennox is sending me reports of her thru-hike for me
:>to post here with news about trail conditions for this year's hikers and
:>a glimpse of our beloved PCT for the rest of us.
:
:These messages are fresh and fascinating.  How is Goforth communicating
:with you?  Just curious.

Goforth is sending me letters or postcards from her resupply points that
have post offices. I'm glad people on the list are enjoying them, and I'm
sure Goforth would be too. Her early resupply points are:

Mt. Laguna -3/23
Warner Springs 3/27
Kamp Anza 3/30
Big Bear City 4/6
Wrightwood 4/11
Agua Dulce 4/16
Tehchapi - this is not a resupply point but my approx.arrival at the PCT
point between Mojave and Tehachapi is 4/22

I believe she's planning to be a ADZ...whatever, so anyone who will be there
can talk with her.

I am hoping to get my act together enough to send some letters, postcards,
cookies, whatever, but actually, I'm not sure which of the above locations
have POs -- any help, addresses?

Karen