[pct-l] Cascade Snow - Snoqualmie

Just a quick Note:
I was up at Snoqualmie this week-end and the snow level
really is amazing.  Here we are looking at April fools and the
wall of snow lining the parking lot was 20 to 30 feet.  If this
ever does melt we are going to see flooding like we have
never seen before.  Stream crossing that have never been a
problem are going to be major dangerous.  Plan accordingly.
I wonder if this will help the glaciers?

May your leges be as strong as your will,

Scott Elliott
(Happy, fit, back in the Northwest and designing toys for a
living!  How much better does it get?)