[pct-l] PCT Roster

Hi Folks. Roster was updated this morning. I'm out of town for three days.
Just a reminder to check out your information to make sure it's correct. And
if you're not on there, send me a note and get yourself on there! It's a fun
connection. As of this morning we have:
	56 South to Notht thruhikers
	3 sort of North to South thruhikers
	3 Mexico to Oregon people (yours truly included)
	28 people doing some section of the PCT
	6 poeple who'll be on the trail in 2000 (yours truly included)

That's 96 people total. What a great networking thing this has turned out to
be. I had no idead when I started it that we'd have this many people.

So, if you're not on there, get yourself on there. When you're done, report in
with your finishing date, etc., and I'll put that info up when I get home mid September.

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m
--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown