Re: [pct-l] PCT Roster

In a message dated 3/29/99 8:22:50 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
pctcoach@sopris.net writes:

<< That's 96 people total. What a great networking thing this has turned out
 be. I had no idead when I started it that we'd have this many people. >>

Wow, that seems like a lot of people considering not everyone has net access.
Does anyone have figures for the last few years on the number of hikers that
have started?  I know the Data book has figures for '94, '95, and '96 when it
hit a 100 with a 60% completion rate (that's encouraging!).

Sly