Re: [pct-l] food drops

Laura, you might think about doing a fair amount of your food buying en
route rather than doing all food drops. Chris Bailey has a detailed
description of this way of doing the trail at his site
http://www.skydivenet.com/pcthike/tips.htm. I'm following much of his
advice, although sending my own GORP, granola, jerky and spaghetti
leather. All everyday items I'll buy as I got for the most part. I would
think that with two of you who don't know one another real well, it
might work well.

Also you might want to check out the PCT 1999 roster at
http://www.tothesummit.com/PCTRoster.html.  I don't think you're on it,
and I love to add you if your like. Just send me your info and on it
you'll go.

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown