[pct-l] food drops

I'm trying to plan a through hike with a hiking partner
whom I do not know very well and who won't be getting
to the west coast until right before we begin.  We are
trying to figure out the best way to organize the food
drops.  We want to be able to share meals (so we aren't
cooking different things for the same meal) but also
want to allow enough flexibility so we aren't tied to
eachother the whole trip.  Does anyone have any clever
ideas on the best way to organize this?  Thanks.

Laura

===
Laura Buhl
27353 SW 45th