RE: [pct-l] getting used to the heat

Being from Norway certainly isn't an advantage when it comes to handling
heat. Still I came straight from spring conditions in Norway last year and
never had any problems with heat. I know 98 was a weird year, so maybe that
explains it.

I remember only one really annoying day. That was after Idyllwild crossing
the Interstate by the windmills. The air wasn't really that warm, but the
sun was burning and there were a lot of wind (guess the windmills are there
for a reason). Anyway there were absolutely nowhere to get out of the
sun/wind and it was very tiring.

Except for that I had only 2-3 days for the whole trip were I wished for
less heat, and nothing really bad.

Svein