RE: [pct-l] getting used to the heat

Training in a hot environment is necessary to acclimate to working in
that environment.  Just existing in it does no good like in a sauna.
For those that don't live in a hot environment, I always liked what
American marathon runner Benji Durden used to do (maybe still does?).
He wore 3 pairs of sweats.  After each workout, the inner pair went in
the laundry,  the others were moved in one layer, and a clean pair of
sweats went outside.  Treadmills and stationary bikes (no cooling air
flow) would probably work but I can't stand them.
             Jeff Jones