[pct-l] Jim Everette

Attention Class of '97 and anyone else who knew Jim Everette.

I got in touch with Lee Terkelson, the Editor of the PCTA
Cmmunicator, about having an article about Jim put in the
next Communicator.  Lee said they would be happy to print an
article dedicated to Jim Everette --- butttt --
they need it yesterday!  The next Communicator articles must
be to him by next week so they can go to printing.  This post
is an "all points bulletin," for those of you who would like
to contribute a SHORT thought or msg regarding Jim.  Please
send an e-mail to me and I will then put it together and send
to Lee. Please contact anyone you know who might want to be
part of this,  Jim was a wonderful inspiration to all of us.

I will work on the article this week-end and try to get it
off to Lee ASAP. If, by some chance, you aren't able to get
back with me in time, I know it is very short notice, just
send what you want to say directly to Lee.  I haven't been
able to get any phone numbers or addresses for Jim's
daughters -- any suggestions?

Hope to hear from you ASAP --

Happy Trails Couple -- Love -- Pat