[pct-l] Jim Everette

Attention Class of '97 and anyone elso who knew Jim Everette.

I got in touch with Lee Terkelson, the Editor of the PCTA Cmmunicator about
having an article about Jim put in the next Communicator .  Lee said they
would be happy to print an article dedicated to Jim Everett --- butttt --
they need it yesterday!  The next Communicator articles must be to him by
next week so they can go to printing.  This post is an "all points
bulletin," for those of you who would like to contribute a SHORT thought
from you regarding Jim.  Please send an e-mail to me and I will then put it
together and send to Lee. Please contact anyone you know who might want to
be part of this,  Jim was a wonderful inspiration to all of us.

I will work on the article this week-end and try to get it off to Lee ASAP.
If, by some chance, you aren't able to get back with me in time, I know it
is in very short notice, just send what you want to say directly to Lee.  I
haven't been able to get any phone numbers or addresses for Jim's duaghters
-- any suggestions?

Hope to hear from you ASAP --

Happy Trails Couple -- Love -- Pat