[pct-l] PCT Digest

Good Evening Brick,

It is 10:02 p.m. Pacific Standard Time and I have not received a PCT
Digest since Monday, March 15 (#715). I am wondering if there is a
problem.  Am I behind on my dues! LOL.  I do not recall this much time
elapsing between "issues".

Thank you for your time and consideration.  Maybe I'm just impatient. I
do thoroughly enjoy the Digest.  I have a good case of Spring Fever but
fear snow levels all through the Cascades (starting here in our Marble
Mtns.) may make hiking difficult for so many this season.

Charlie Jones and I are friends and I will be joining him in most of his
PCT hiking this year. We are already fearful our schedules might need to
be adjusted. I have promised myself I will get the remaining 200 miles
of the PCT in our County done this year no matter what!!  I may be
hiking at Thanksgiving, but I will be out there and accomplish my
goal!!  I think its time to have a serious conversation with Mother
Nature about cooperating with the hiking community  :)

Thanks for all your ongoing work.

Sincerely,

JoAnn