[pct-l] News Bulletin (or a sad commentary, pct-l version)

After a wonderful hike,  in the local Frederick area, with Choovers, Jim and
Ginny Owens today (yesterday, sunday)  and a sound nap there after, I awoke
some 290 minutes ago according to my online timer.  Feeling a little giddy,
reading email, with thoughts on planning and the not too distant future, I'll
leave you with this, before I try to get back to bed.

Da, da.......

As you all know, I'll be hiking the PCT this year, with my good buddy Snoop.
Snoop will have an online journal, courtesy of n2backpacking.com.  N2 will
also have journals by AT and CDT hikers.  Here's the url.

 <A HREF="http://www.n2backpacking.com/longhikes/pct/pctjournal.htm">PCT
Journals</A>

In other related news, with Snoop's blessing (he doesn't know yet) I'll be
carrying on the tradition of  "Word of the Day", on his website.

Expecting to be on the trail, roughly 165 days, I may have problems filling
this quota.
In the later stages of my hike when I'll be running out of words (money, food
etc.) I'll put up a mailing list, so you can sent me some.  Words, that is.
Please send definitions also.

If your word is selected, you're name will be properly mentioned.

This is no joke!

Warmest regards and pleasant dreams,  Sly

PS Less than fifty days to go!