Re: [pct-l] News Bulletin (or a sad commentary, pct-l version)

> PS Less than fifty days to go!

Yahoo, yahoo!

It was my plan that my professional life would get quieter as I
approached my departure date, and quite the opposite is happening.
Because I am doing this dream trip of mine, other areas of my life are
blossoming as well, including numbers of clients now and who want to
work with me on the trail as well. Marvelous in many ways, and the time
I envisioned for the last 6 weeks of planning is not here! An
interesting conundrum (there's a word for you, Sly: a riddle or hard
question). And a sweet one, as well. But it does mean late nights and
very full days. I'm afraid my training is taking a back seat. I know I'm
plenty fit enough to start today if that were the case, and I'm still
feeling a bit frustrated about not getting out as much as I'd like.

How's everyone else's preparations going as the time counts down?

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown