Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:49:38 -0600 (CST)

Subject: BOUNCE pct-l@backcountry.net:     Admin request of type
/\bcancel\b/i at line 3
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 20:49:31 -0500

From: Linda Jagger <laj8190@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Whitney Portal campsite available for July 19.

I am looking for someone to give my Whitney Portal tent campsite for July
19, 1999 to for cost ($20).  Another person in my group and I both ended up
with reservations there and its not worth it for me to can cel it.  It is a
great starting point for anybody wanting to climb Mt. Whitney in a day, or
do other hiking in the area.\

Please contact me directly at laj8190@garnet.acns.fsu.edu if you are
interested;  I do not get time to read my PCT digest every day.