RE: [pct-l] One for Jardinintes...

I'm not sure why I answer this mail. I'm not a Jardinite, but still have to
totally disagree with most things in this mail.

-	Ultralight was really in 20 years ago, and most gear are heavier (or
equal) today than in 1980. (The exception is the Titanium pot).
-	Ultralight is all about attitude, not high tech equipment.
-	One of the points with Ultralight is reducing the chance of needing
a rescue.

I agree that you need experience to go Ultralight, but in my opinion the
reason to go Ultralight (or not) is simply what style you enjoy most.

Svein