Re: [pct-l] Butane Fans

RE: Only a candy a-- uses a canister stove

Finally the truth comes out!! It taint fitting to use a butane stove. One is
required to wrassel with one of them thare liquid stoves and lie about it.
Liquid stoves do NOT work great. I have watched too many campers have trouble,
in 70 degree weather. I don't snow camp but I do hike. You can't fool me. I saw
one of those pre-Civil War Sneezas blow up in a campers face. She cooked on my
stove! Fortunately her eyes still worked.