[pct-l] FYI: Current snow depths in Oregon

You all might be interested in this.  I just heard on the local news (here
in Portland/Vancouver) that snow depth at the 5500 level in the Cascades
near Bend, OR is twice normal averages for this time of year.  I think that
they also said it is the deepest it's been in the last 50-years at this time
of year.

Here's some current snow depths (in inches) at various ski resorts in
Oregon...

Hoodoo            168
Mt. Ashland       146 - 210
Mt. Bachelor      210 - 217
Mt. Hood Meadows  200 - 240
Timberline        232 - 232
Willamette Pass   54 - 77

Washington state is pretty much the same with record depths.  Probably means
either lots of snow on the trail, or hoardes of mosquitoes in Oregon :-)